ARF membership is valid per calendar year.
To be eligible to compete at an ARF event, competitors must be members prior to competing. In addition, any competitors representing Australia in international events will be required to pay an ARF International Competitor membership fee.
Non competitive members are also encouraged to join the ARF where there will be opportunities to gain knowledge and experience with raft racing, e.g. judging races, becoming a volunteer at races or just being part of the excitement.
- Select the appropriate membership level.
- Make payment of the membership fee (take note of the transaction number)
- Complete the membership registration form and include your transaction number
- You will receive email confirmation of your membership shortly
- If you want to Direct Deposit into the ARF Bank Account – please make sure you put your Full Name as reference on the transaction.
- Account Name – Australian Rafting Federation / BSB # 034223 / Account # 149748
Non Competitor Membership
ARF Members who do not compete but fill a position of Coach, Official, Judge, Committee Member or Interested Person
National Competitor Membership
ARF Members who compete at any ARF or IRF sanctioned events in Australia, e.g. ARF Nationals
International Competitor Membership
ARF Members who compete in any overseas rafting competition sanctioned by the ARF and IRF. The International Competitor fee assists in paying the IRF Annual Affiliation fee.
Add International Competitor
ARF Members who already hold National Competitor Membership and require an upgrade to compete internationally